Again a flood of links I want to read/try out...
- gaming your way - projects is a list of some case studies of gaming your way's projects
- Also an obfuscation set of entries because one of their games got hacked and republished under another name.
- Darkness Springs: a Flash based RPG with an editor for developing new maps, quests and adventures
- FullScreen Flash gallery class which is pretty nice to whip up quick thumbnails and click for a full screen view.
- An posting about Why CacheAsBitmap can be bad
- From Senocular: SWFReader (to get out undocumented info in SWF) and effects on filesize using 3d in Flash CS4
- Gang-Of-Four design patters in AS3
- How to write efficient AS3 code. Always interesting to read the new quirks in the Flash engine.