Patton Oswalt is awesome. ('Nuff said!)

Patton Oswalt is awesome.

Honestly, I didn't get what the problem was at first but then realized I was reading them IN CONTEXT as pairs of tweets.

But if you only read the second tweet, then FLAME ON!!!

#1
 
Patton Oswalt
When it comes to doing laundry, I firmly believe in using environment-friendly detergent and I ALSO believe
 
Patton Oswalt
whites and "darks" should be kept separate. Sorry if that sounds too "tree-huggy" to my conservative followers.

#2 
 
Patton Oswalt
Oh, you think repealing voting laws in the south is justified, you racist asshole? I suppose you ALSO believe that
 
Patton Oswalt
Hitler was absolutely right about the Jews. And I don't care how many "white power" redneck followers I lose by Tweeting that.

#3
 
Patton Oswalt
These idiots who deny that clumsy change is real, and a pressing threat are no different from misogynists who claim that
 
Patton Oswalt
Women enjoy rape. Grow the fuck up, all of you.

#4
 
Patton Oswalt
For you simpletons who see everything in "black" and "white": if racism, misogyny, hatred and fear are BLACK, then
 
Patton Oswalt
My grandchildren had better be WHITE. And I mean PURE WHITE, or we're not going to have a country anymore.

#5
 
Patton Oswalt
And I'm sorry, but I fucking HATE FOX NEWS. Bunch of race-baiting corporate shills. All of their medieval, fact-free clapt


 
Patton Oswalt
Rap is performed by monkeys in expensive clothes. Sorry if I offended you, white conservatives, but it's the truth.



Via Huffingon Post (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/19/patton-oswalt-trolls-twitter-conservatives_n_3779803.html)

Comments