How I blew about 25 minutes on the internet last night...

Ok, ok.  I'm not usually a big random reader of the internet but...

...I was first reading a truly disturbing article from one female gamer and stories of women (and young girls) interacting with the men (man-children?) world of table-top role-playing game:
http://latining.tumblr.com/post/141567276944/tabletop-gaming-has-a-white-male-terrorism-problem

I have to admit that I probably have never played a single RPG with a woman in our group and I rarely (ok, never) played outside of my group of friends. But I guess I was pretty appalled to read that anyone could be treated so poorly or be such a jerk to others in this day and age...

I know, GamerGate .. but to do this to someone face-to-face seems unreal.  I guess egged on by the "mob."

So being kinda disturbed, I read more of her Tumblr and got to this link...

If you got about 15 minutes, this was a really great fanfic of Martha Kent..  Which actually cheered me up...  Yay... internet!

http://unpretty.tumblr.com/post/142158892973/unpretty-villain-attempts-to-go-back-in-time

Comments