Rumor of Star Trek Land at Universal Orlando?

Read the (most likely imaginary) link below:
Is Universal Studios Planning a Star Trek Land For Universal Orlando 4th theme Park ?

As a lifelong Star Trek fan, I say "Make it so."

The logical part of my brain says it is too much to hope for. 

I believe I have to settle for the sequel to the Star Trek Bridge Crew VR and my LIFETIME subscription to Star Trek Online for my semi-persistent trip into the work of Star Trek.

But as my yet-to-be-born-in-Iowa great-great-great-great-great-great-great.....great grandson will say:

 “There are a million things in this universe you can have and there are a million things you can’t have. It’s no fun facing that, but that’s the way things are.” - James Tiberius Kirk

This is actually just an artist rendition of the main lobby area of Star Trek the Experience in Las Vegas.


P.S. I really miss the Las Vegas Star Trek Experience.

Comments