70's DC Superfriends retrospective

Why is Aquaman standing in front of Wonder Woman?  No justice nor respect.

My favorite memory of Saturday mornings back in the 70's was finding any random Godzilla movie (even the ones with Minilla in them) on instead of some sporting event preempted the usual flow of Saturday Morning cartoons.

Even then I knew Minilla was not cool.

My NEXT favorite memory was watching the Superfriends. And this article (link) is a great walkthrough  all of the various seasons which are back on HBO Max after disappearing from the short-lived DC Universe streaming site.

I really can't watch them because they sully my glorious memory of serious heroic storylines and important lessons they taught me: Seaweed is deadly to Aquaman and possibly any person who swims in the ocean.

Also Alex Toth's character designs are just amazing.




Comments